Be a Volunteer
Wienerfest is a fun family event that celebrates the breed that we all love – Dachshunds!
It promotes responsible dog ownership and builds people’s awareness of pet rescue. Wienerfest is Southwestern Ontario’s largest dog festival and Canada’s largest breed specific (Dachshund)! Last year alone, we had 6,000 visitors! We will be hosting our festival at the Pittock Conservation Area, 221 Pittock Park Rd, Woodstock, ON N4S 7W2, Canada, rain or shine on Saturday, June 27th, 2020 from 9:30 am until 4:30 pm.
How Can You Help?
We need your help to make it happen: volunteers are the backbone of this event. We need people to help with:
- Setup: Tables, booths, signage
- Help Vendors locate and set up their booths
- Staff the Information Booth
- Staff the Parking Lot and give directions
- Monitor and clean the property during the event
- Staff the various games
- Teardown: Tables, booth, signage, garbage
Who Do You Help
All proceeds from Wienerfest are disbursed to Tiny Paws Dog Rescue Canada (Registered Canadian Charity Number # 82942 3920 RR0001#).
Benefits of Volunteering
There are numerous benefits to volunteering to help us at Wienerfest.
- As a student, you can get community service hours.
- You can help a good cause: helping homeless pets get a home and save them from harm.
- Have a fun day, in the sun!
Wienerfest is Unique
- It is an official Festival of Ontario and has a video with Tourism Ontario.
- Free admission to the public, which encourages larger attendance and enables more purchases at the event.
- It’s dog-friendly: the public is encouraged to bring their pets to this event.
- Last year alone, we had 6,000 visitors!
2020 Wienerfest Home County Festival
Pittock Conservation Area
221 Pittock Park Rd, Woodstock, ON N4S 7W2, Canada
June 27th, 2020, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
For More Information