Be an Exhibitor
Wienerfest is a fun family event to celebrate the breed that we all love – Dachshunds!
It promotes responsible dog ownership and builds people’s awareness of pet rescue. Wienerfest is Southwestern Ontario’s largest dog festival and Canada’s largest breed specific (Dachshund)! Last year alone, we had 6,000 visitors! We will be hosting our festival at the Pittock Conservation Area
221 Pittock Park Rd, Woodstock, ON N4S 7W2, Canada, rain or shine on Saturday, June 22nd, 2019 from 9:30 am until 4:30 pm.
All proceeds from Wienerfest are disbursed to Tiny Paws Dog Rescue Canada (Registered Canadian Charity Number # 82942 3920 RR0001#).
Benefits of Exhibiting
There are numerous sponsorship opportunities, to help grow your business or raise awareness for your cause.
- Sponsorship. You can be a sponsor the whole event, or our Wiener games and other features.
- Race Inserts. You can place your business card or a coupon you have designed in the folders handed out to attendees at the games registration table. This will attract more vendors to your booth.
- Advertising. You can place an ad in the show promotional flyer, which goes out to over 2,000 pet stores and vet offices throughout Ontario or have signage at the event.
- Enhance your image and visibility.
- Get promoted to our 13,700 followers on Facebook.
- Establish a presence in the pet community.
- Reach a specific audience.
- Add to your contact list.
- Educate the public.
New Sponsorship Opportunities
With great interest in 2017, we have added two new sponsorship promotions for 2019, to help promote your business.
||The Sun will be bright. Have a shade tent, showing your business’s name prominently.
The sponsorship fee is $25.
||This will keep the dogs hydrated at the festival and people will see your name as their dog takes a drink.
The sponsorship fee is $20.
Wienerfest is Unique:
- It is an official Festival of Ontario and have a video with Tourism Ontario.
- Free admission to the public, which encourages larger attendance and enables more purchases at the event.
- It’s dog-friendly: the public is encouraged to bring their pets to this event.
- Last year alone, we had 6,000 visitors!
2019 Wienerfest Home County Festival
Pittock Conservation Area
221 Pittock Park Rd, Woodstock, ON N4S 7W2, Canada
June 22rd, 2019, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Each booth will be 10’ W x 10’ L unless there is a prior arrangement.
Each Exhibitor will be required to provide their equipment for their exhibit. This includes tables and chairs, backdrops, props, and sun shelters. If you need access to an electrical socket, get your registration applications filled out as soon as possible. Special accommodations will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
Vendors are responsible for cleaning up their area upon tear down.
Vendors are also responsible for their general liability insurance.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Registration Form.
Registrations are NOT confirmed until your registration form is accepted, deposit paid AND a booth number is assigned.